Who we are
Cbus has a proud history as one of Australia's first industry funds
Established in 1984 to provide superannuation services for members of the building, construction and allied industries, their families and employers, Cbus today is one of Australia's leading industry superannuation funds.
Driven by a core commitment to maximise returns to members, and not profits to shareholders, Cbus has a membership of more than 700,000 industry and general public members, and 80,000 employers.
Cbus has a variety of products and investment options to suit Australian's working in the building, construction and allied industries.
Cbus manages $20 billion of members' funds and has a history of strong investment performance* over the long-term. Cbus's advantages include:
- no entry fees;
- no commissions;
- automatic insurance cover (subject to eligibility);
- access to low cost health cover; and
- access to low cost banking.
By investing in the building and construction industry through its $2 billion property development company, Cbus Property, Cbus creates jobs for our industry by developing significant buildings across Australia.
Cbus values its strong bonds with both its member and employer organisations. For more information, please visit Your Directors.
*Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- Cbus Values Our values play a critical role in shaping how we operate as an organisation.
- The Cbus Story Cbus is Australia’s largest super fund for workers in the construction, building and allied industries.
- Cbus Sponsors Cbus was built on the strong relationship it has between the members and employers of the Fund.
- Cbus Property Cbus is unique in that we take a direct interest in investing in our member’s industry.