Manage your income stream online
If you are a member of our Cbus Super Income Stream, you can access your account details online:
- check your transaction history
- see your current account balance and any earnings your account has made
- update your personal details (such as change your address)
- change your investment choice
- register for Cbus Self Managed (eligibility criteria apply)
- change your payment frequency
- change the details of who will receive your super benefits if you die.
How do I register for an online account?
You will need your Cbus member number to register and login to your account.
First time users can self-register for a password.
Once you’ve got your password go to the Member log in at the top right hand corner of our website and select Income stream account (for Cbus members who are receiving regular payments via our Transition to Retirement or Super Income Stream).
Once you’ve clicked on the link, enter your Cbus member number and password.
If you need help to log in or using you online account, call the Service Centre on 1300 361 784.