If you've had more than one job, chances are you may have more than one super account, and you are probably paying fees for each one.
Over time, paying multiple fees can impact your super balance.
Benefits of combining multiple super accounts:
- pay less in fees – save money
- reduce paperwork – save time
- keep track of your super more easily
Before you combine your super accounts you should check if:
- your other funds will charge exit fees and if so, how much they are
- you will lose any insurance cover
- you’re eligible for adequate insurance cover and other benefits with your new fund.
How to combine your super
If you want to combine your super accounts into your Cbus account, download and complete a rollover form (PDF 512KB), send it back to us and we'll do the rest.
Not sure what other super accounts you have?
If you aren't sure what other super accounts you have, we can help.
If you give us your consent, we can use your tax file number (TFN) to do a search on your behalf of other super funds and the ATO.
We'll contact you if we find other accounts held in your name.
For more information call us on 1300 361 784.