How to combine your super
All it takes is a few minutes – and in the long run you could save thousands. You’ll need:
- tax file number
- Cbus member number
- member/account number(s) for your other fund(s).
Why rollover your super into one account?
The benefits add up over time and include:
- save money, by not paying multiple fees
- gain control, by knowing exactly how much you have and how it’s growing
- less paperwork, with just one statement.
It will mean you’ll have more super when you eventually retire.
Why stick with Cbus?
We are a straightforward super fund that works for its members. Cbus has become one of the largest industry super funds in Australia over the last 30 years.
This growth is based on looking after our members with low fees and strong long term investment performance that puts more money into our member’s retirement pockets.
We also provide access to a range of investment options, online account access, adequate insurance and the Cbus Advice Team to help answer your super questions.
A few things to check before you consolidate
Before you consolidate, you should check:
- if your other funds will charge exit fees, and if so, how much
- whether you’ll lose any insurance cover
- if both funds have your tax file number (otherwise you may have to fill out a lot of paperwork).
Not a member of Cbus?
If you want to consolidate your accounts into Cbus and you’re not yet a member, you can join online, or call 1300 361 784.