You wouldn't leave your tools behind...

And the same could be said for your Cbus super, so take us with you!

Simply follow the 2 steps below.

Step 1:  Fill in the form

To let your new boss know you'd like to bring Cbus with you, fill in our I want my super paid into Cbus Super formYou can either print the form or fill it out electronically.  You may also receive an Australian Taxation Office (ATO) standard Choice form from your employer. You can use this to choose the super fund you want, including Cbus Super, however the Cbus form already has the Cbus Super fund details prefilled to save you time.


Step 2: Give it to your employer

Once you’ve completed the form, email or give the printed form to your employer and they’ll take care of the rest.

If you don’t tell your employer you want to stay with Cbus, they may pay your super into a different fund, which may not be right for you.

If you need help, give our team a call on 1300 361 784.

Download form

There are many good reasons to keep Cbus

Insurance that's built for you

Our insurance options are tailored to meet the needs of people working in the building and construction industry.

Avoid paying unnecessary fees

Having several super funds may mean paying unnecessary fees and retiring with less. So, it makes sense to keep your super under one fund.

We support your industry

By investing in the building and construction industry through Cbus Property, we have delivered strong long term returns for members and created thousands of jobs.+

Strong long term returns

Our average annual return^ over the last 39 years has been 8.89% for our default Growth (MySuper) option. 

+Cbus Property Pty Ltd is a wholly owned entity of Cbus Super and is responsible for the development and management of a portfolio of Cbus Super’s property investments. Estimated jobs since 2006 to 30 June 2023 based on inductions for completed and committed developments.

^Based on the crediting rate Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.


We’re here to help

If you have questions about your super, our financial advisers are here to help. Call Cbus Advice Services on 1300 361 784

8:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday AEST/AEDT


Or use our online form to request a call from Advice Services.

Read our Financial Services Guide (PDF)

Insurance is issued under a group policy with our insurer, TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450 AFSL 237848.

This information is about Cbus Super. It doesn’t account for your specific needs. Please consider your financial position, objectives and requirements before making financial decisions. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)  and Target Market Determination to decide whether Cbus Super is right for you. Call 1300 361 784 or visit

United Super Pty Ltd ABN 46 006 261 623 AFSL 233792 as Trustee for the Construction and Building Unions Superannuation Fund ABN 75 493 363 262 (Cbus and /or Cbus Super).