Our performance in 2019
Growth (Cbus MySuper) default option
Super Income Stream (Fully Retired Option) returns*
Conservative Growth default option
Cbus Property returns**
Together with the Cbus Annual Integrated Report and the Cbus in Review 2019 we have provided more detailed information about Cbus and our investments in our supplements.
We know the work we do every day has a real impact on the amount of money our members will retire with.
With transparency and accountability, our Annual Report shows how we continue to create value for them.
Since 2013, Cbus has been part of the Global Pension Network for Integrated Reporting ensuring our reporting framework articulates strategy and drives performance.
Download previous versions of our Annual Reports.
Annual Financial Reports
- 2018/19 Cbus Annual Financial Report (PDF)
- 2018/19 United Super Pty Ltd Annual Financial Report (PDF)
- 2017/18 Cbus Annual Financial Report (PDF)
- 2017/18 United Super Pty Ltd Annual Financial Report (PDF)
- 2016/17 Cbus Annual Financial Report (PDF)
- 2016/17 United Super Pty Ltd Annual Financial Report (PDF)
- 2015/16 Cbus Annual Financial Report (PDF)
- 2015/16 United Super Pty Ltd Annual Financial Report (PDF)
*Based on the crediting rate, which is the return minus investment fees, the Trustee Operating Cost and taxes. Excludes account keeping administration fees. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
**Cbus Property Pty Ltd is wholly-owned subsidiary of Cbus and has responsibility for the development and management of Cbus’ direct property investments. Cbus Property investments are part of the property asset class in the High Growth, Growth, Conservative Growth and Conservative investment options and these returns are net of fees and form part of the crediting rates allocated to accounts invested in these options.