CEO - David Atkin
Appointment date: 2008. Cbus Member.
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons)
- Master of Arts
- Diploma of Financial Services
- Distinguished Alumni Award for work in sustainable finance.
As the CEO, David works with the Board to ensure that the fund designs and delivers a strategy that meets the needs of members, employers and sponsoring organisations.
- CEO, ESSSuper (Emergency Services and State Super)
- CEO, Just Super
- National Marketing and Communications Manager, STA Super
Chief Investment Officer - Kristian Fok
Appointment date: 2012. Cbus Member.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries
- Fellow of FINSIA
- Deputy Director of Consulting, Frontier Advisors
- Deputy Managing Director, Frontier Advisors
- Senior Consultant, Frontier Advisors
- Consulting Actuary, Buck Consultants
Group Executive People, Technology and Enablement - Michelle Boucher
Appointment date: 2013. Cbus Member.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Organisational Leadership
- Executive Manager, Organisational Performance, ESSSuper (Emergency Services and State Super)
- Executive Manager, Member Relationships and Product Development, ESSSuper
- Manager of Marketing and Business Development, State Trustees Ltd
Group Executive Employers, Corporate Development, Fund & Investment Strategy - Alexandra West
Appointment date: 2018. Cbus Member.
- Bachelor of Laws and Arts, First Class Honours, University of Melbourne
- Masters of Public Administration, Harvard University (Menzies Scholar)
- Portfolio Head, Investment Strategy & Investment Innovation, Cbus
- Director, Strategy & New Business Development, Fidelity USA
- Engagement Manager, McKinsey & Company
- Lawyer, Herbert Smith Freehills
Group Executive Finance, Risk and Governance - Keith Wells-Jansz
Appointment date: 2009. Cbus Member.
- Bachelor of Business
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Manager, Investment Control and Fund Reporting, MLC/Plum Financial Services
- Senior Manager, KPMG
Group Executive Brand, Advocacy, Marketing and Product - Robbie Campo
Appointment date: 2017. Cbus Member
- Bachelor of Laws from La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Arts from La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Education from Victoria College
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investments from FINSIA.
Robbie has enjoyed almost two decades working in industry super including as Deputy Chief Executive at Industry Super Australia.
She has extensive experience in marketing, brand, communications, strategic policy and advocacy, risk and compliance and financial advice. Robbie will be a strong policy and brand advocate for Cbus within her extensive network across the industry.
She is a current Non-Executive Director and Audit and Risk Committee member at Victoria Legal Aid, and is also a Director of Women in Super and the Chair of WIS’ Policy Committee.
Group Executive, Member Experience - Carrie Norman
Appointment date: 2016. Cbus Member.
- Strategic Marketing, Melbourne Business School
- Certificate in Direct Marketing - ADMA
- Graduate Certificate in Communications and Professional Writing – Victoria University
- Advanced Diploma of Business (Public Relations) – RMIT
- Head of Customer Experience, Cbus
- Manager, Member Engagement, ESSSuper
- Manager, Marketing & Communications, ESSSuper
You can read more about our Executive Management Team by clicking on the links below.