Read the PDS, have your ID ready and then complete the application form.
The PDS provides more detail on these sections, so you can make an informed decision about your retirement.
Have your identification ready.
There are several ways you can prove your identity. See each method or read the Proof of Identity section of the PDS.
Electronic ID (Green ID)
This is the easiest option and requires both of the following:
- Medicare card
- Australian driver’s licence or passport
Email or Post
In addition to a driver’s licence or passport you will need:
- Bank statement of the account your income stream will be paid into (from past 3 months)
- One from the following:
- Phone, electricity, gas or water bill (from past 3 months
- Council rates or Australian Taxation Office notice (from past 12 months)
- Birth certificate/extract, citizenship certificate or pension card