About your latest statement
You’ve told us your annual statement is one of the most important things you receive from us. In this year’s statements, we’ve made it easier to check how your super’s going and how to improve your outlook.
You’ll also receive the latest edition of Cbus News – or you can read it online now.
This year we’re pleased to announce that around 200,000 super members will receive a personal video snapshot alongside their annual statement, something we're looking to rollout further in the future. This means that in around a minute, you can see if you’re on track for a comfortable future – and what to do if you’re not.
Your video will be sent via email, so keep an eye out for it.
Delivery of super statements starts in October. Once yours arrives, you can use it to:
- check how much you’ve saved and any contributions made over the year
- see where your super’s invested and how it’s performed
- check your insurance and see if you need to update your cover or beneficiaries
- get tips on how to make the most of your super and access useful calculators.
Many members will also get an estimate of how much your super will give you in retirement and what you could do now to improve your outcome. If your statement doesn’t include this on the cover, you can create your own using our retirement income estimate calculator.
Income stream statements
Delivery of income stream statements starts in September. Once yours arrives, you can use it to:
- check your balance and give your income stream a health check
- confirm the income stream payments you’re set to receive this financial year
- check your beneficiaries are up to date
- see where your account is invested and how it’s performed.
This year, we’ve also made it easier for you to keep track of any investment switches you’ve made.
Keep track of your savings online, anytime
Your statement provides a handy annual check up on your super. But remember, you can check your balance, payments and investment options anytime by logging in to your online account.